Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blackout

I'm sorry for the long spell of no entries here. It was because, according to Blogger's invisible and uncontactable administrators, a so-called 'bot had wrongly flagged these pages as a 'spam blog'. My account was frozen until more sentient wetware could verify that whatever else my writing is (or isn't), spam has nothing to do with it.
I went to Typepad for a while but somehow I couldn't quite get comfortable with the cheap decor there. So, for better or worse, I am back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel,

Glad to see you are back.

-M

Anonymous said...

perhaps the gods of the spam that passes for culture these days felt threatened..

your musings were missed.

jennie Rosenbaum said...

Hi Hazel, glad you are back! blogger is one of the better ones - I am on wordpress which is excellent (with great comment spam filters and everything) if you are interested in switching I would recommend wordpress.com.