Thursday, March 29, 2007

Position Fix

I haven't left my bed for nearly a week.
When I'm awake, I lay entangled in a sheet and read a book or surf the web. Last night, I stumbled on a link to a quartet of my Polaroid self portraits. They were included in (RED)alert, a virtual exhibition launched on 1st December, last year, by the English magazine, Dazed & Confused, through their online portal, Digital Dazed, to raise awareness of World AIDS Day. Even though my contribution was very small – I am not even sure how they got hold of my images – I was happy to find out I'd been a part of it. 

4 comments:

David said...

art ain't the end of the story, or the beginning, it's just the way of telling the story

Beazle Teats - Trapped Bohemian said...

you are not well. take a break. there's more to life than work. find spirituality. love yourself. know yourself. care for youself.

my work took me to the gates of insanity. i ended up in a psych ward for 8 weeks due to burn out. deep depression. the answer was mindfulness. i'm on the road to recovery. may you get well soon. beazle

Anonymous said...

why do we find it so hard to just listen to our intuition - that little voice that we ignore.

Tanya said...

Rest Hazel. Mind and body. Just take some time and all will be so much clearer when you come out the other end.
Sleep...