Monday, December 31, 2007

What's New, Pussycat?

I was beginning to regret writing about my immodest collection of vibrators – too many weird proposals from geeky single men (and a couple of women) who mistook my candour for sexual availability – until the last post delivery of 2007 brought this cute gift from a close friend in Japan.
Ten years ago, San Rio, licensors of the Hello Kitty brand phenomenon, stopped producing a Hello Kitty clit' stimulator – oh, I'm sorry, they call it a compact personal massager – because they were taken aback by its widespread misuse among Japan's armies of hyper-sexualised, sailor-suited kogyaru (high school girls). Or so they said. Now girls, young and old, are lining up again at Kiddyland in Tokyo's Aoyama district to buy a new, updated version, available in a range of colours including the traditional Hello Kitty candy-floss pink – and black (which my friend thought would best match my wardrobe).

2 comments:

LaGraphixGirl said...

This is great. You can bring your collection and I'll bring mine when we open that home for way-ward sailors! ;)

Fogbound said...

Good for you! I hope you enjoy your collection regularly. As a man I have never been into them, until one time I had a relationship with a woman who shared hers with me. The effect was amazing! Takes experiences to a whole new level.