Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh, And It's ArtFriday

The blog, New Curator, which is an informative source of news and commentary about Britain's art museums, has featured my work in its regular ArtFriday update. I admit I blushed when I read the introduction:
"Normally, selecting an artist is an easy process or browsing through my social network connections and offering a bit of my own personal interpretation. I don’t pretend to have that curatorial disconnection. I select artists because I love their work. I’m trusting my tastes and asking you to trust in my tastes for the awesome.
"The problem for this week’s ArtFriday is that it’s
Hazel Dooney.
"I am a massive gushing Hazel Dooney fanboy."

2 comments:

Tina Mammoser said...

Nice to know that if you're bluntly open and honest, so is a fan. :)

Bobby Shen said...

You have fanboys! I guess I'm one too :*D