Saturday, September 12, 2009

Recession Originals

During the three years that I've been writing this blog, I've attempted to give as many people as possible an opportunity to own one of my artworks.
First, there were series of unlimited edition, downloadable, monochrome images that I offered to sign for anyone who printed them out and snail-mailed them to my studio. Then I created a downloadable stencil for street art based on one of my earliest paintings (a pair of Adelaide collectors used it to decorate a room of their house). Most recently, to celebrate my 500th blog entry, I offered a free, limited edition, signed and numbered photographic print to the first 500 readers who emailed me their addresses.
Now I want to give my readers and first-time collectors a chance to acquire one of my original, signed works on paper at a price that's affordable for many even in the midst of this ugly recession.
I've uploaded images of 10 original, signed artworks to Twitpic, along with a description of the media used and dimensions of the image size in both centimetres and inches. These small pieces, most of which are conceptual sketches for larger works or illustrations created specifically for this blog, are offered for sale only occasionally and are usually priced from $US500 to $US900. However, for the next 72 hours only, each is available for just $US275.00, including delivery via Registered International Post.
To acquire one, contact my studio through the email address on my web site, noting the name of the work that you wish to purchase (along with two alternative preferences, if possible). The studio will respond with payment instructions. Sales will be on a strictly 'first come, first served' basis.

4 comments:

ArneA said...

Your Carnal Budai works are spectacular.
love them.

erinrichardson said...

Lol - the Carnal Budai is built like my last lover ;)

Martha A. Wade said...

Awe man I missed the chance to buy a painting of yours for less!!!

katie said...

Damn!
Me too!