Friday, July 08, 2016

No More Inpatient (for now)

Throwback to a few months ago. Morning in the private psychiatric hospital, reading My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem and drinking coffee.
The private psychiatric hospital has a communal laundry but I rarely use it. Instead, I hand wash my panties in the bathroom sink and let them air-dry in my room. I do the same when I’m traveling.
Plastic ties that shortened my computer leads to ‘no hang’ length while I was an inpatient at the private psychiatric hospital. I used to leave them on because I went back regularly for scheduled admissions. It felt good to cut them off, though my optimism is cautious. I see my psychiatrist as an outpatient now.

1 comment:

Harlem said...

Good Luck Hazel, I somewhat know the path, though know may not be the word.